Saturday, October 25, 2014

Kris Jenner Young Boyfriend Says He Wants His Relationship With Her Open

 
Lol, who wouldn't want to date Kim Kardashian's mother and be proud of it...Lol, apart from her age, she looks good, rich and beautiful. I don't know if Kris Jenner's new boyfriend Corey Gamble is there for love, fame or money.... He exclusively wrote to another international blogger Sandra Rose, thanking her for publishing the story of him dating Kris Jenner which has hit the Internet and making him popular. According to Sandra, he even told her that he will be attending Kim Kardashian's birthday party in Las Vegas....
From Sandra Rose;

 Corey emailed Friday to say he would be attending Kim Kardashian‘s birthday bash at TAO in Vegas. Sure enough, Kim Instagram’d a photo of her herself, Kanye, Kris and Corey together in Vegas on Friday.In his email to Sandrarose.com on Friday, Corey stated he was in “the hot seat” with Jenner. But, judging from their body language in the photo, it looks as though they kissed and made up.
Corey Gamble writes: Thank you for your input Sandra. I see a lot of sites have picked up our interview. I am kind of in the hot seat now with yours truly. However; I am glad that I put this out there as I don’t want to remain a secret to someone that I have feelings for and am dating.
Kris & Corey, Kim & Kanye


 Lol, I don't see this relationship lasting...

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Lol, who doesn't like to e famous.

Anonymous said...

These family and black men~jady

Oge chukwura said...

Kardashian family too love black men