Sunday, January 4, 2015

Photos: Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye And Husband Spotted During Cross Over Night In South Africa

With Pastor. Dr. Kingsley Onyemauche, Queen Nwokoye and husband Uzoma

I know many of you don't know that actress Queen Nwokoye is married, not to talk of knowing the identity of her husband... The actress has been so secretive of her private life, I heard her husband by name Uzoma is based in Johannesburg,South Africa.  According to information Kamify gathered, they got married since 2011. Her husband hails from Imo State.
The couple were spotted during a cross over night at Overcomers Christian Mission Durban, in South Africa, praying their way into 2015. More photos below...




Drunk in love!!





4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow I never knew she is married. Kudos kamify~Jady

Unknown said...

I love her movies. she is so humble, met her once

Oge chukwura said...

That's my gal

Anonymous said...

Nice one Queen