Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Chris Brown Disses Rihanna In ‘I’m Still’ And Praises His Girlfriend Karrueche Tran In New Song

Rihanna still trying to get over Chris and here he is dissing words on her'. Chris Brown is featured on DJ Khaled’s new song ‘I’m Still,’ and now that an unreleased verse has leaked  even though Rihanna's name wasn't mention but everyone known who he is referring to,-"Everybody Slept With My Ex" but come on! how many guys did Rihanna sleep with?.

Now read the lyric he made about his girlfriend karrueche tran
You n– mad ‘cuz you fu–in with them regular ho-s, and ain’t nothin’ better than my asian.

This part for Rihanna:
Every n– in the industry done fu–ed my bi–h. And all my n– said I told ya. Now all these rap n– wanna be political. Nah, f–k that I’m a real lyrical killer.

Who the f-ck you think your bi–h cookin’ dinner for? A couple months with your girl now your bi–h is on the centerfold, seven days of the week, I got ten of those. Then I pass it to the homie they gonna bang bang, run a train.

Well I think Rihanna has right to get offended with this because Chris claims in the song that she’s had sex with everyone in the industry!
Do you think Chris is going way too far?

No comments :