Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Only For Students: Get Your Internship Program Abroad

I know I have talked about this internship program but I got a message from someone who wanted me to elaborate more on this topic because many people don't get it when you say internship in a third world country.
First of all you have to know all that glitter is not gold, you might dream to live or work in Europe but it might not favour you because countries like Europe, America are filled with many competitive jobs that even the people who live in there finds it hard to get a job themselves. Colombia is a country I have been to and wish I never left, I was and still in love with that country if you want to read about my experience in Colombia then click HERE and HERE. 
You know the funniest thing?,foreigners are well appreciated and earn more money than their citizens and come on it is only for internship but I am telling you, don't get carried away with life over there because the fear of living in Colombia is wanting to STAY. It happened to me and I prefer my life over there than in Europe, there I don't have to fight for jobs, rather jobs come looking for me but here reverse is the case. Enough talk!
So if you are a student and wishing to have an internship in Colombia just follow this click HERE to fill in the student application form. It is easy and they help you to do all.
During my time it was visa free and I think it is still visa free if you go through them. Incase you apply and want to go through visa application process you can email me at ifyzodo@gmail.com

No comments :