Friday, October 11, 2013

Puff Daddy's Girlfriend Share Initmate Bedroom Picture Of Them On Instagram

I don't understand if they were truly sleeping, who then took the picture?.
Anyway back to the topic Cassie Ventura shared a photo of her boyfriend, rapper Sean 'Diddy' cuddling up to her in bed on Wednesday with a caption:
 '@iamdiddy can be pretty heavy sometimes...this picture is cute to me because I normally sleep on top of him...He really fell asleep like this.' .
From the look of the picture, it must have really been an interesting night, Check out the bottle of wine at the background (please think rightly)

Puff daddy saw the photo on his girlfriend instagram page, he shared another romantic moment with Cassie massaging his foot with the caption:
'@casandrae was talking s*** on IG earlier! But now dis is later. My Baby and she gives mean foot massage. Lol'

Cassie and Diddy has been dating since 2011. Diddy during an interview on The View Show said:

'I think a lot of people too much on marriage and not enough on happiness.'
 'It definitely would be a dream come true for me to just one day be ready for that.
 'I'm not really looking because I know the responsibility that comes with that and I think a lot of people, they jump into that and they're not honest with themselves. 'I don't want to get married and not make that woman be the best.'

Well he has a solid point but he really need to make himself ready.

No comments :