Friday, May 16, 2014

Is Peeping Into Your Partner's Phone Sign Of Trust Issue?



Since the leakage of Beyonce's sister Solange and JayZ's elevator fight, many rumors has emerge that their marriage might be at the verge of breaking up. But let's be reasonable, judging from these photos above, most relationships pass through this "trust" syndrome of  "who is that calling you", "who text you?", "who was that". So if Beyonce and JayZ were captured peeping into each other cellphones, I think it is normal and should not be based on break up rumors.
Wendy Williams need to take a big seat and leave this couple alone. Everyone is guilty of this peeping phone syndrome. I simple tag this as having each other backs. Who agrees with me?...#dorolove. :)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Checking your partner's phone means you don't trust the person. My boyfriend is so guilty of this. I wish he could just stop it.