Friday, May 16, 2014

Meaning Of The New Slang That Has Taken Over Nigeria "Dorobucci"


"Doro" shirt
So I heard from my friends in Nigeria that there is this new slang in Nigeria/ Lagos that everyone is going gaga for now. Both small, young, old uses the word "Doro". When I asked for the meaning, they told me it's something that is beautiful, unique, great, nice. Anything that makes you out shine is your "Doro".  In fact it has many meanings.
The word was originated from MAVIN boss, Don Jazzy and it became widely used after the release of Mavin team song, "Dorobucci". I heard the shirt is out too. Lol, Naija!, even in the center of all the problems, they still find ways of staying "doro".....Hehehe. Even on twitter, hash-tag "doro"has become widely used. In case you haven't heard the music, click below to play..The music is too "doro"








No comments :