Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"I am Not Her Father" -Lionel Richie Denies Fathering Khloe Kardashian


Poor khloe, being thrown around to different fathers.....Lionel Richie has denied claims that he is the father of Khloe Kardashian....Just to set records straight on whether he was Khloe's father or not, Lionel was while spotted coming out of dinner earlier this week at Madeo in Beverly Hill, when a reporter from TMZ asked him about the rumors. This is what he said:
 "No of course not," he said. "But you know what, they are my kids. They are my kids, they grew up in my house." "No, I'm not the dad. But I would adopt her!" 
 Fathering Khloe is not true, but what about frolicking Kris while she was still married?...Lol ... Watch below.....


Photocredit: UK Mirror
News credit: TMZ

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

The only person that has answer to all these is Khloe's mother. Khloe has really suffered in the hands of these people. Lol

Nkechi Oluka