Thursday, October 2, 2014

Victims Of Celebrity Nude Photo Hack Join Together To 'Sue Google $100M For Not Pulling Down Nude Photos


Last month social media were stormed with headline lines of leaked nude photos of some celebrities that was hacked from their iCloud account, now some of these celebrities are now threatening to sue Google for $100 million for not pulling it down.

 Page Six reported that some of these celebrities lawyers are saying that Google refuse to pull down most of those photos uploaded on different sites from the Internet and, in failing to do so, 'made millions from the victimization of women'.

 Top Hollywood attorney Marty Singer has written a letter to Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin accusing them of 'blatantly unethical behavior' and comparing their alleged lack of action to the NFL leadership’s handling of the Ray Rice affair.

The letter, exclusively seen by Page Six claims Google has failed, “to act expeditiously, and responsibly to remove the images, but in knowingly accommodating, facilitating, and perpetuating the unlawful conduct.

Meanwhile the names of celebrities who are threatening to sue were not given. More than 20 celebrities photos were leaked online, some confirmed their photos while some like Rihanna, Kim Kardashian Vanessa Hudgens, Kate Bosworth and Hope Solo.

Gabrielle Union said she would be contacting the FBI after she confirmed images of her online were genuine. The leaked nude photos were reportedly uploaded to 4chan and Reddit. Jennifer Lawrence, contacted authorities after the images began appearing. Therefore authorities will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence.'

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Why will google pull it down?, they should sue the person that leaked the photos not google.

Nkechi Oluka

Eddy Duke said...

Nonsense, what about the ones they go posting their nude photos themselves?.