Wednesday, February 4, 2015

'I have SEX with corpses because no woman wants to marry me' - Morgue worker claims in TV interview


The kind of stories we hear on news and other social medias these days gives me goose pimples...How can someone get erection on seeing a dead person??....An employee at a mortuary in Ghana has narrated how he had sex with dead women "many, many times" as it's part of the job training.The man who claimed he worked in a morgue at Korle Bu Teaching Hospital, revealed that he was unable to get women to go out with him because of his  job so he had sex with the dead instead.

 "I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man," he told Ghana television station Adom TV. "I can satisfy myself [at the mortuary] because girls don't want to [date] me outside."

He also goes on to claim that he was asked to sleep with dead women by his superiors - because it was part of the training.
 "That is some of the training when you study a mortuary job [...] I was asked to sleep with a dead body. Morgue worker admits having sex with 100 corpses "That is the training you have to do that, because once you have done that you will not be afraid of them again."
Since his interview, Lucas has been sacked by his employers and admits he is now being hunted by police - although he fails to see what he has done wrong. But when the interviewer raised the question of mental health problems, Lucas dismissed the claims. "I am OK, I am OK sir," he insisted.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Two things are involued(in basketmouth tone); it is either he is under a spell or he has mental problem.

Oge chukwura said...

I don't think this man is normal oooo they should lock him up in a mental hospital imbecile he is lucky one of the female corpses didn't give him a heavy dirty slap

Anonymous said...

Madness